Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Parkway/Explore Park 1/4 Century

      Parkway/Explore Park 1/4 Century
 Garmin Data HERE (minor tech issue with Garmin, so the data is edited for accuracy)

     Took my GoPro out for an easy ride on one of my favorite parkway courses. The experiment was to test the automatic timed picture feature. I set it up to take 1 pic every 30 seconds and just left the rest to randomness. In hindsight 210 pics is a bit much for 1 blog post, but I'm posting 'em all anyway. Most are in order, but the 2 on the end seemed out of place.
The route

     For the most part I think the shots did a good job of capturing the natural beauty associated with the changing seasons. I don't care for the ones that show my shadow while I'm cycling, but it was all part of it, so there they are.
The elevation profile

     I would recommend clicking on the first picture to enlarge it, then clicking on the right side of that picture for the next one. Scolling this page will not allow for optimal photographic appreciation, but its the viewers call. Enjoy!





















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment